Virtual training attendance policy
To make the most of e-learning, trainees must attend the e-course and not be absent without an excuse. Note that simultaneous electronic attendance through virtual classes is equivalent to regular attendance, and the number allowed in the virtual training hall should not exceed 25 trainees.
Virtual room attendance policies:
The trainer and the virtual hall supervisor monitor the entry of male and female trainees and prove their attendance during the lectures.
- The attendance and absence of trainees are recorded on all days of the training program.
- At the end of the course, the electronic attendance report is sent to the Masarat Center management.
- The trainee must attend at least (75%) of the training hours allocated for the course in which he is registered.
- The trainee’s non-compliance with the prescribed percentage of attendance in the simultaneous electronic course will deprive him of obtaining the certificate and he is not entitled to refund the fees.
- When the trainee fails to attend the course, he loses his right to obtain a certificate or to claim a refund of fees unless he submits an official excuse, and the center reserves the right to accept or reject the excuse.